The Accommodation Team would like to kindly inform you that all PhD candidates interested in further residence in the IX DS in the academic year 2021/2022 are asked to submit applications for accommodation in room 507 B on 24.05. – 02.06.2021 from 8:00 to 10:00 am.
The applications will be picked up by Aleksandra Chuda – who lives in room 507B.
Please attach to the application:
- application for accommodation – annex 1 (supplementing part H of the application by the relevant dean’s office/IDS office); possibly an application + a certificate from the dean’s office confirming the status of a PhD candidate (IMPORTANT !!)
- copy of passport with date, full signature and agreement: ,,I provide the copy of my passport for the purpose of accommodation”
- declaration with date and full signature – annex 3
- personal questionnaire – annex 4
- if the doctoral student applies to live with his / her spouse – it should also be attached: copies of the husband’s/wife’s passport with signature, date and agreement to the processing of personal data; document confirming marital status. If the husband/wife are students – a certificate from the dean’s office confirming the student status. Declaration (annex 3) and the personal questionnaire (annex 4) completed by the husband / wife.
The application and the list of necessary documents are available on the website: https://p.lodz.pl/arch/en/accommodation-interdisciplinary-doctoral-school?fbclid=IwAR3CkmZFRvVg51YOL7HwgQT-ayUJezUyDxS8-hievCHDMwT3lFIdooTlEq8
Incomplete applications will not be considered. THE APPLICANT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COMPLETENESS OF APPLICATIONS.
If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org Please do not leave applications at the dormitory reception desk.